Red Series

Monday 9 October 2017

Getting Personal: Blog Revamp

Hello everyone, this post has been overdue. My blog has been going through changes and it's time I do a post explaining my plans for the future. So let's go.



1. Turning the blog into a review blog. This has already been underway. But thanks to life and health issues, I've slowed down on this. Hope to have things regularly by early 2018.

2. Making the blog more appropriate for teens. Since I plan to write young adult it would be nice to have more teens visiting my online sites.

3. Post more personal things on my Author site. I don't plan to overflow it with none author related content. But I will be moving Getting Personal over there instead. So yes this is also the last post on this blog. Ironic change, no?

4. Finding the spare change to pay for a full blog makeover. Not sure when I can do this but I've seen other blogs for teens get better viewing and more members with better backgrounds. Right now what I have is really drab and plain.

5. Less blogging. I know, but with my fatigue and working both freelance and self-publishing, something has to give.  This does not include being active on social media and writing my manuscripts to one day send to an agent. My time is limited and I have to prioritize what's important.



Well that's it for me today. Sorry about no post last Friday. Should be able to post this Wednesday and Friday without a problem. Fingers crossed and have a great day.

6 comments:

  1. Hopefully you'll be able to make the change. Just look at other teen sites and see what they do and make a plan. Will it be reviews only or guests like Literary Rambles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get it. My blog has undergone all kinds of changes. My blog's theme for the first 5 years was "Weird Science Stories." But when I decided to pursue writing, my blog became a writer's blog.

    These days, blogging is such a strange animal, that having a personal author site isn't weird at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be curious to see if you can draw teen blog followers because I write YA too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have changed things a bit in how I follow blogs and run my own. You do what you have to do. Good luck making the transition. BTW- I don't write YA but I've heard SnapChat is a good way to connect with younger readers. How it works, I don't really know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gegroet! Ik weet dat het nu moeilijk voor je is, ik zat in een vergelijkbare situatie. En ik weet hoe moeilijk het is om een echt goed medicijn te kiezen, maar het heeft me bijvoorbeeld geholpen kamagra 100mg. Dit medicijn heeft alleen goede beoordelingen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...