Red Series

Friday 23 November 2012

Express Yourself: Inspirational Quotes and More


This week is all about inspirational quotes you'd like to pass along. I have two such quotes by one great man. Walt Disney. He helped create a world that is still growing today. And most importantly still inspires future generations.

Quotes: It's kind of fun to do the impossible. 

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. 

Now for some memorable quotes from movies and tv shows. Enjoy.

 The Dark Knight



Law and Order: SVU



X:Men (Movie)




3 comments:

  1. LOL I agree with Alex on the last one.
    Olivia's is a good one, too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...