Red Series

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Waiting on Wednesday: Music Boxes



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that allows us to spotlight books we are eagerly anticipating to be released.

Yes, I'm a little late but I still wanted to get this out. I have known Tonja Drecker as a blogger for a while. She's fun, infection and a hard worker. Imagine my surprise finding out this month that she has a book coming out. Due to my health issues and personal stuff, I have fallen behind on blogging and news. Finding this out though makes me very happy. Tonja has reviewed and supported books for young readers for years. She's the perfect person to bring such a book to life. Congrats girl, I can't wait to read your book in 2019.


Release Date: February 5, 2019

Blurb: I only desire your talent. . .

Twelve-year-old Lindsey McKay's biggest dream is to be a famous ballerina. But after moving to New York, she ends up at the Community Center with a teacher who’s a burly bear in tights.
When she meets Madame Destinée, the teacher of a top dance school who offers her classes for free, Lindsey can't believe her luck. In exchange, she must perform in the school’s exclusive midnight shows, ones sure to make her a star. But something’s not right...

One by one, the other dancers disappear. Each time they do, a music box with a figurine just like the missing ballerina joins Madame Destinée’s growing collection. If Lindsey doesn’t discover the truth about the dance school, she might end up a tiny figurine herself.

What do you think? Are you excited about this book too? Do you know Tonja from blogging or otherwise? Comment below and see you on Friday with a Netflix review.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great read. I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you are excited to read her story. Review copies will be going out the first week of September.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a really cool story. Not a premise you hear too often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that sounds so good! Reading the premise gave me goosebumps. I'll definitely be picking this one up--thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...