Red Series

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Waiting on Wednesday: Second Star



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that allows us to spotlight books we are eagerly anticipating to be released.

J.M. Sullivan has been an author I have kept my eye on for some time. She hosts #authorconfession and a podcast. She writes retellings which I'm a huge fan of. This time around we are getting a new story of Peter Pan and Wendy. This will be a sci-fi space novel with an all-new adventure and the fairy Tinkerbell is now all tech named Tinc. I found out about this story through twitter months ago and now that it has a release date I can't wait to get my hands on it.




Release Date: March 5, 2019

Summary/Blurb: Still reeling from the shock of her childhood hero being alive and well, Captain Wendy Darling is appointed the mission of a lifetime: find the lost crew of the Jolly Roger and bring them home. But on the ageless planet, time is finally running out, and Wendy must decide who to trust– the legendary captain, or his mysterious mechanic, Pan– before darkness consumes them all.



Thanks for stopping by for another WOW. What you think of the cover and blurb? See you on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's almost a year away. Of course, it is June already. How did that happen?

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...