Red Series

Monday 11 December 2017

Movie Love: December Trailers

The year is nearly over but movies are still coming out next year. Last week a few trailers dropped and I'm going to give my quick thoughts.

Spider-man: Into the Spiderverse


Miles Morales has been done justice in this trailer. This movie looks like it will appeal both to kids and adults alike. You get to see Miles in action as Spiderman and learning to master his abilities. The graphics are good and a few 2D shots thrown in pop in brilliant colour. A scene at the end is definitely a money shot and I will not spoil it for you. Lord and Miller seem to be doing just fine without Star Wars. Colour this girl unsurprised. As long as the movie is as brilliant as this trailer, December 2018 is going to swing in on a high note. An animated must see for me.

Jessica Jones Season 2



(I tried to get the trailer to come up but failed. This is a trailer 
reaction from Grace Randolph. But the trailer is still shown in full).

Yes, this is not a movie but Marvel Netflix shows are still a big event. Despite the last two or three being somewhat lackluster (depends on who you ask). There is a buzz in the air for Jessica Jones Season 2. While I was not wowed by the trailer personally it did the job of showing Jessica will be back. If you enjoyed Season 1 and still want more Jones then March 2018 might seem far away. 

Ready Player One: Official First Trailer




Steven Spielberg is back with what is hoped to be a huge blockbuster. While I can't say this will be for sure. There's no question that there will be some eye-popping visuals when people plug into a virtual world in hopes of winning billions of dollars and ownership of a top program. The added chance of death and corporate espionage helps sweeten the deal. The trailer looks great and the storyline is intriguing. But I must admit with how busy everything is, I wonder if this might have been better off as a series instead of a movie. Only time will tell.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer




Jurassic World is coming back with a sequel. While I'm excited to see what's next with this franchise, the story revealed so far seems super basic. This is just a first trailer of course but I hope I was not just told the entire story. Saving dinosaurs sounds cool and all but island hopping is not what I want to sit for over two hours watching. Still, there were some cool scenes and the trailer is great overall. If you just want to enjoy more of this franchise then this trailer should get you real excited. Me? I'm ready but must add I think Universal was smart to move the trailer from November. All the easter eggs and ideas dropped with the trailer Marvel dropped for Avengers 3 would have clobbered JW2. Just my thoughts though and this trailer still did well so I'm looking forward to this movie.

So what do you think of the trailers? Are any of these movies a must see for you in 2018?

5 comments:

  1. The trailer for Jurassic World looked good, but then again, so did the trailer for the last one - and the story was nothing special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't think I will go see any of these. I just saw something totally different--Lady Bird--which was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going for Spiderman and Jurassic World. Those look like great entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich weiß, dass dieses Problem sehr Häufig ist, aber es ist nicht so beängstigend, wie viele Leute denken. Ich meine, Sie können immer spezielle Medikamente verwenden, fildena strong zum Beispiel. Sie helfen, mit dieser Art von Problemen sehr leicht umzugehen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...