Red Series

Sunday 24 December 2017

Donations needed and Happy New Year

Update: It's January 1st 2018, so Happy New Year. Will return January 8th with new posts.

Now I don't usually do this but I'm adding this post to requests donations. Due to my illness and unexpected financial mishaps, I have fallen behind on things needing to be paid for. My computer is wonky and needs a better virus and other protections system and my Grammarly payments are almost due. All the while unexpected real-life situations have dipped into my savings making it impossible to pay for either.

 Having these things dealt with will help me as a freelancer to better do my job and create content. If my computer breaks down then I'll have no way of doing my work efficiently and replacing it anytime soon is impossible. If anyone can help me out please do so. I will continue to work hard and save on my own but any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Happy Holidays.

Donation Link


I will return to my regular blogging schedule on January 8th. 

Happy 2018





No comments:

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...