Monday, 10 October 2016
Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!
1. I had a zero writing weekend. Needed to recharge some batteries and played a lot of Facebook games. Also rewatched a few episodes from Once Upon a Time: Season 5. Episode 9 still brings tears to my eyes. Bear King!
2. Need to buckle down on some serious reading. Been lax lately but I'm picking back up my lovelies.
3. Time to go back on the freelance clock. Vacation's don't last forever, even if it's just staying home when you work from home. Did I say that right? Yes, yes I did.
4. That debate last night between Hillary and Donald was something else. And by that I mean it was nothing like what I believe true political debates should be. Could Trump have lurked any closer to Clinton? I mean really?
5. Being grateful that Hurricane Matthew spared Jamaica it's worst wrath. Sorry Florida, Haiti and others. You are in my prayers.
6. Being grateful period. There is so much to be thankful for.
Thanks for stopping by. God Bless.
Netflix Dragon segment is back. This week I'll be sharing what I've viewed for April and May. Perhaps you will find a new show/movie...
Today I'm taking part in June 2017 WEP Challenge. Bridges is the theme whether literal or metaphorical. For more info, and to see a list...
This week has been a tough one. With the flew last week I had a few setbacks but got through all right. This week was different however. I...
Today we go fantasy with author Cameron Jace. I love his fairy tale retelling series and it spans years. This one is a reader's exclusiv...