Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!
Note: Changed my Monday MishMash tag line a bit. Like?
1. Be happy to not have to post everyday. I mean I survived the A to Z Blogging Challenge 2016!! Had so much fun sharing a month of movies with you guys! I am a Survivor! Hear me ROAR!!!
2. Start using my blog to post Monday, Wednesday and Friday. My prime post days with excepting being for certain cover reveals, guest posts and
3. Work on starting a new blog called Movie Love where I'll post about going to movies and all movie related things. Will still do a Movie Love segment here once a month every first Friday once that blog is up.
4. Start up my 300 words a day goal for my Camp Nanowrimo WIP (Rapunzel Retelling). I have never won any wrimo before but still take part in them. Go figure. Oh and I'm doing Junowrimo too so heads up everyone!
5. Freelancing on a better schedule so that I hand in less late projects. Not good for business even with a flu.
6. Read more and post at least two book reviews a week. One this week though, sorry but A to Z is stressful despite the fun. I did it though! Yes!!
7. Plan to see The Jungle Book and Captain America: Civil War this week.
Can you tell I'm happy about completing the challenge this year? Did you take part? What would you say for your own MishMash?
Do You Have Goals?
Well I still plan to publish The Missing Girls Series this year. But it will definitely be in the fall. Have to ensure to give ample time for promotion and cover reveals. Which should start around Mid-June.