Friday, 19 September 2014
Celebrating The Good Stuff
Another week of this fun meme and here are my happy points.
1. Finally finished that crazy ghostwriting assignment that was due. I was a bit late but it's done and accepted so everything turned out fine. Hair raising stressed out fine. But at least I didn't get to face the alternative.
2. I had a customer from months ago return for another order. It's great when you get throwback work. You just need to read through past files to immerse yourself back into the project.
3. A new customer has picked me up for a few orders after accepting what I did on a sample order. There are others who say they have accepted but haven't made any orders yet so yay on this one getting gear. That's how I get paid.
4. I get to rest today and get back to work in the evening. Yes!
5. I am much better today than last week. Still a little sick but I can move around and get work done. That's a plus in my book.
6. I got a twenty dollar hardcover book for ten bucks! I am saving but I couldn't pass that up. Plus I purchased Remake by Ilima Todd last week. My first hardcover purchase of a book written by my blogging buddy. Whoop!
Enjoy your weekend people. I finished up another writing assignment this morning and now I'm going to bed.
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that allows us to spotlight books we are eagerly anticipatin...
Today I'm taking part in June 2017 WEP Challenge. Bridges is the theme whether literal or metaphorical. For more info, and to see a list...
This week has been a tough one. With the flew last week I had a few setbacks but got through all right. This week was different however. I...
The day has finally come. Time to reveal the cover of Sacrifice HER. Be amazed. Title: Sacrifice HER by Sheena-kay Graham Goodreads: ...