Red Series

Thursday 9 May 2013

Getting Personal: April 2013 and Friday Night Alibi

April was an active month. With the A-Z Blogging Challenge I was kept busy both posting new things about my upcoming novella Sacrifice Her and visiting and commenting on other blogs. Despite all the work it was loads of fun meeting new bloggers and my blog now has over 200 followers. Talk about wonderful. Also I hot a lot of positive feedback and readers both new and old are interested in reading my novella this fall. How could I ask for more.



Also I won three Amazon gift cards in April and one more at the start of May from C.M. Brown who had a giveaway going on through the challenge. I bought loads of ebooks and even a few videogames to get my gaming fix. Even had the chance to buy books by some of my blogging buddies including Kelley Lynn, Carrie Butler, Jen Nauman and Becca Ann (pseudonym). Also bought a copy of Nightingale on Amazon to help the author David raise money to take of son who was injured in an accident. So that's the big scoop on what happened in April for me. Hope it was a great month for you too.

Cassie Mae's New Baby

No not the bundle of joy she recently gave birth to but her upcoming book Friday Night Alibi.  You can go pre-order a copy as this gem comes out July 29, 2013. Congrats Cassie.


Cassie Mae



Friday Night Alibi by Cassie Mae

Publisher: Random House

Purchase: Random House (also has a list of all other purchasing options including Amazon)


Blurb: Rising star Cassie Mae introduces New Adult readers to a practical soon-to-be college freshman who seems to have everything—until a special guy shows her what she’s been missing.
 
In the wealthy town of Sundale, Kelli Pinkins has hatched the perfect plan to capitalize on her sweet reputation. For a generous fee, she will be every trust-fund baby’s dream: a Friday-night alibi, the “girlfriend” or “BFF” that parents dream about. With college approaching in the fall, Kelli’s services are in demand more than ever, which means that her social life is nonexistent. But Kelli is A-okay with that. She’s raking in cash for school. Besides, relationships are tricky, and sometimes very messy. She’d rather be at home on Xbox LIVE, anyway. Then the unexpected happens: She meets college stud Chase Maroney.
 
Chase isn’t like the preppy, privileged guys Kelli usually meets in Sundale. For starters, he’s twentysomething, always wears black., and he shoots back one-liners as fast as she can dish them out. But Kelli’s attempts to drive Chase away falter when she realizes that he treats her like he really knows her, like he cares about knowing her. When Kelli finally gives in to the delicious kiss she’s been fighting for so long, she faces a tough decision: make Chase a real-life boyfriend and risk her heart . . . or keep her clients and lose her first true love.

Advance praise for Friday Night Alibi
  
“Totally entertaining with as many swoon-worthy moments as hilarious ones, Friday Night Alibi is a must-read.”—Jolene Perry, co-author of Out of Play
 
“A fun, funny, and fantastic story, this is one you will read in a day, and pick up to re-read again the next.”—Kelley Lynn, author of Fraction of Stone

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Cassie!
    I downloaded a lot of books in April as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Cassie Mae's other book that she did under her other name. Loved it. Can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best opener for Cassie's book I've seen so far! Her new baby...she has a few of them!

    I can't wait to read your novella. Get busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great April! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm sure your book will be a great success and very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how I missed this. I can't thank you enough for all your support. I love you! !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...