You read right. For a chance to win a free copy of Sacrifice Her on it's release date click here. I also have my facebook page for the Sacrifice Series up. It's a little scant right now but I plan to boost it up real soon.
Also I'm officially a goodreads author. Their process is so easy and my profile is up. I've been a member since late 2011 but I never requested an author page 'til Thursday of this week. I guess if I'm on a site for authors and readers then I should have an author profile. So enter if you wish and mark your calendars for Sacrifice Her's debut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected
Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...
-
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that allows us to spotlight books we are eagerly anticipating ...
-
Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...
-
Source Summary on Google: After the melting of the polar ice caps, most of the globe is underwater. Some humans have survived, and...

That's cool! When is it being released?
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get it!
ReplyDeleteOoh that's really exciting! Can't wait. :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you all for commenting.
ReplyDelete