Monday, 27 August 2018
Monday MishMash: August 2018 in Final Week
Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!
1. It is bittersweet having the final week of my blog being this week. I know life changes just don't afford me the time or energy to upkeep this blog anymore. But I still love it with all my heart. Met some cool people here and hope to keep those relationships as I move forward. Feel free to check me up on Tumblr, Twitter, FB and Insta.
2. Been able to purchase a couple of books this summer and I can't wait to read them all!
3. Went to the movies for the first time in nearly a year. Saw five movies including Hotel Artemis, Incredibles 2 and The Meg. Had a wonderful time.
4. Health is still wonky and I caught a really bad stomach bug over the summer. Didn't help matters.
5. Working on my Swoon Reads submission. I got a cover made and it's so gorgeous. My Cinderella retelling is moving along swimmingly.
6. Freelance orders have slowed. I recently raised my prices but it had to be done. I write full time and need to earn enough to make a decent living.
7. Decided I will be closing up this blog at the end of August. I will leave QueendSheena up for prosperity but no new posts will happen after August 31. Thank you to all the bloggers and readers who supported me.
Thanks for stopping by and it has been great blogging with all of you.
Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
Source: Pixabay artist Leave it to me to be late for my own goodbye party. I started this blog October 2011 and had an incredible jo...
Hey guys, I have two trailers to discuss today. So settle in. Brightburn Ever wondered what it would be like if Superman were evil. Not ...