Today is day one of the five day long Meme Blog Hop. Hosted by Christine Rains, Tara Tyler and C. Lee McKenzie, it is a hop meant to bring on positivity and entertainment. Who does not want to be entertained?
Meme Details: The meme I'm submitting was initially made when Grace Randolph a Youtuber who delivers fresh movie news on week days (along with movie reviews and updates) asked viewers to create a meme based on a picture from the Wonder Woman set. I shared it with her on Twitter and I still enjoy it to this day. All I can say is that the woman holding the shield is Wonder Woman and I think the guy is a potential love interest. Today I will share this piece of hilarity with you and let you judge how good or funny it is.
Caption: When your sword face needs some serious work
Huh? They say a joke is lost if you have to explain it so I'll leave you with this. Thanks for popping by and be sure to check out others participating by clicking here.
Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme sharing your thoughts and happenings. You just grab a button and create your post. Sure I guess I write it differently from most but moving on....
I am back. So let's see my plan for this week.
1. Taking part in March Madness. Will share more later.
2. Starting a new long term ghostwriting project. Funny I'm finishing up one that had started late 2015. It is both happy and sad to complete these long term projects. On the positive I get a regular paycheck, do a job I enjoy and help someone achieve a writing landmark. The sad includes parting with work that though no longer yours can still leave an impact.
3. Finally seeing a certain movie on Tuesday.
4. Recovering from the near heart failure from getting over 60 likes in quick succession on a tweet about Leo winning an Oscar. Not kidding. I am still in shock.
5. Writing, Writing, Writing. There will be lots of writing and I am both excited and intimidated by it.
6. Write my IWSG post. #4 has given me a few new ideas on what to discuss.
7. Pay the dentist a visit.
8. Roll in my money. In my imagination. Sorry but I can't risk misplacing a dollar. #FreelanceLife
So thank you for stopping by. Never stop dreaming, work on your goals, have fun and never forget to love. March is going to be amazing.